Tips on how to get the most off a budget car rental
Weight Loss- God's way...-Stop Dieting - Renew Your Mind And See Your Body Transformed Forever !!!
Budget car rentals are a travelerís savior from being stranded in one place and from expensive taxi rides. But with todayís competitive market, I wonít be surprised that from trying to rent a car you end up renting a lawnmower instead. Well maybe not a lawnmower, but sometimes, well most of the time, the people that assist you in car rentals just doesnít have your best interest in mind, so you end up paying a truckload of money for a pool of frustrations. To avoid this here are a few tips to get the budget, out of budget car rental.
1. If youíre not choosy with a budget car rental, try to get a budget car rental through sites that let you rent cars at your own price. These firms will try to get the best deal for the car that youíll get and might just toss in unlimited mileage and upgrades, all of that without spending an extra dime out of budget.
2. Look for package deals, fly-drive-stay, or fly- drive, most of these packages give great discounts for rentals, but donít do it with an airline, airlines although convenient arenít really the more economic way to go, their budget car rental prices are hardly budget, and tend to be higher than those of outside firms.
3. Use the internet to reserve a rental car. Ah, the internet, what other good can it provide? Yes there are budget car rentals on the internet that can give you a better bargain. Some budget car rental sites even go as far as internet only discounts. Aside from that you can easily get upgrades and depending on the season, at least one rental company is bound to have a special offer that can help you save money, plus, you can rent a car in the comfort of your own home, beat that!
4. Ask for discounts that can be applicable to you, remember even when youíve scored the best deal, there is still that one last ditch of a possibility that one of your credit cards support the company and provide discounts or that your frequent flyer program or military service can put that budget in budget car rental, its along shot but its worth a try.
5. Most budget car rentals are low on maintenance so when you rent a car, check all sides for damage, and I mean every side and every nook and cranny of that car, make sure to inform the renter of these so that you wont have to pay for damages once you return the car. In addition, try to check out all the accessories, wipers, radio, brakes, seatbelts etc, to familiarize yourself with them, and also to check if they work, like the previous tip, you might be charged for this if you donít inform them.
6. Now we pass the subject of insurance, sometimes your own car insurance covers car rentals, so have a look see before you buy insurance from the rental firm. Budget car rental insurance doesnít cost much, but if you already have one why buy another? Car rental insurance is always required when you rent a car.
7. Another money saving tip is to pick up your car early in the morning, make it so that the firm is just opening, this is because at this time most of the budget car rentals havenít been returned yet, and you may get an upgrade for a lower price.